My Open Source Libraries
I love open source and sharing in general (sharing is caring). Both using it and also giving back (through either pull requests to other repositories, issues, or giving money).
As always, you may find my github profile here.
But this page gives a succinct summary of what I’ve done
Bitcoin Exchanges (RubyGems)
I use bitcoin to get money across borders. Here are the current published libraries I was using.
- nl-independentreserve (Independent Reserve / Australia)
- nl-btcmarkets - (BTCMarkets / Australia). Read only.
- nl-anx - (ANX BTC / Hong Kong)
- nl-gatecoin - (Gatecoin / Hong Kong)
These node.js modules are submitted to npmjs.org
- create_github_commit - Library to use the git data API on github to create files
- nolim1t-foursquare - Interfacing with the foursquare API. This is quite old but still works.
- urlstatuscheck - Checking the HTTP status of a URL without downloading it.
- decode-post-body-params - Decoding body parameters
- assign-obj-params - I made this very simple library to help me with my other libraries. I found it useful so I may as well just deploy it as a npm and modularize my code more
- nl-bxth - BX.in.th Exchange API Library
- nl-bitmex - Bitmex Exchange API Library
- nl-poloniex - Poloniex Exchange API library
- nl-kraken - Kraken API Library
Other Cool stuff
- docker-letsencrypt - In the past I had a AWS micro instance to renew my SSL certificates every 90 days, however I found that if I were to dockerize it - it would make things a bit more easier.